The EZ Door Plus for Heatilator Fireplaces
The EZ Door Plus is a bi-fold trackless door featuring full-swing doors that open up to 180 degrees giving you optimal view of your firepace,
Our Premier Mesh Gauge Doors can be added on for enhanced fire safety.
- 1″ anodized aluminum frame
- Inside fit only
- Complimentary black powder coat finish or upgrade to a finish of your choice
- Tempered, 1/4″ glass with safe finished edges
- Your choice of bronze, grey, or clear glass
- Trackless bifold doors open 180 degrees
- Add a mesh curtain or a mesh door
- Frame installs with predrilled holes in the frame, two on the left and two on the right
- Doors fit into the frame with a pin system and mechanical catch
- Lifetime warranty on glass, five year warranty on frame
- Practical, Step-by-Step Guide to Purchasing Fireplace Doors
- Doors must be fully opened while fire is burning
HOW TO INSTALL
THE EZ DOOR
HOW TO MEASURE A PREFAB FIREPLACE FOR DOORS
Fireplace Models & Sizes
|Heatilator Model (s)||Opening Size||First Door Available||Quick Ship Select Doors For This Model|
|A36C, A36CH||36 x 24||Steel Black Heatilator Fireplace Doors||No Quick Ship Available|
|A36RH, A36R||36 x 24||Steel Black Heatilator Fireplace Doors||No Quick Ship Available|
|A42RH, A42R, A42C, A42CH||42 x 24||Steel Black Heatilator Fireplace Doors||No Quick Ship Available|
|DX36, DX36AI||36 x 20 15/16||EZ Door for Heatilator||EZ Door|
|DX42, DX42AI||42 x 22 15/16||EZ Door for Heatilator||EZ Door|
|E36, EC36||36 x 20 15/16||Replacement Glass Doors||Replacement Doors, EZ Door|
|E39, EC39||39 x 20 15/16||Steel Black Heatilator Fireplace Doors||No Quick Ship Available|
|E42, EC42||42 x 20 15/16||Replacement Glass Doors||Replacement Doors, EZ Door|
|EL36, EL36I||36 x 20 15/16||EZ Door for Heatilator||EZ Door|
|EL42, EL42I||42 x 20 15/16||EZ Door for Heatilator||EZ Door|
|HB36A, HB36AI||36 x 20 15/16||EZ Door for Heatilator||EZ Door|
|HB42A, HB42AI||42 x 20 15/16||EZ Door for Heatilator||EZ Door|
|HD36B, HD36BI||36 x 22 1/2||EZ Door for Heatilator||EZ Door|
|HD42B, HD42BI||42 x 22 1/2||EZ Door for Heatilator||EZ Door|
|HR36, HC36||36 x 20 15/16||EZ Door for Heatilator||EZ Door|
|ST36D||36 x 20 15/16||EZ Door for Heatilator||EZ Door|
|ST42A||42 x 22 15/16||EZ Door Steel||No Quick Ship Available|
|T588, T3600, TD36B||36 x 20 15/16||EZ Door for Heatilator||EZ Door|
|T768, T4200||42 x 24||EZ Door for Heatilator||No Quick Ship Available|
|TD42B||42 x 22 15/16||EZ Door for Heatilator||EZ Door|
Shipping | Warranty | Returns
- Free shipping on all orders over $199 all other orders have a $25 shipping charge.
- All orders are processed and shipped via FedEx ground within 1-3 business days and are shipped from Marietta GA.
- FedEx Ground can take 1-5 business days from the day it was shipped depending on where you live in the country. Please keep in mind, if you placed an order on a Friday, your shipment won’t be processed until Monday.
- Online orders are usually processed the following business day.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states (No Alaska or Hawaii)
1 Year Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants the glass enclosures and the metal work to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation. Discoloration of any frame piece is caused by over firing and is considered abuse of the enclosure. THE MANUFACTURER MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO A MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE AND STRESS WHICH MAY CAUSE GLASS BREAKAGE. LIFETIME WARRANTY ON GLASS. It will, however, replace without cost any glass that breaks in normal use. Warranties also are not transferable to new owners. The foregoing limited warranty is not transferable by the customer and does not include the eventual defects caused by improper use or operation of the glass enclosure or by normal wear and tear.
The enforceability of this limited warranty shall be further subject to compliance with the following requirements:
That the customer complies with the instruction set forth above and does not misuse, abuse, alter, or modify the glass enclosure.
That the customer does not use the glass enclosure for a purpose other than its intended use.