Do you have a fireplace? Do you have doors on it?
Because if you don’t, even if you have never used your fireplace, you are increasing your energy bills by 14% every single month! So if you pay a $250 dollar electric and power bill, $35 dollars every month is being wasted. That’s a yearly expenditure of $420 bucks!
This is not a lame statistic. It’s from the Department of Energy and it shows how your fireplace is not efficient if you do not have doors that are blocking off the fireplace opening. All your heat and AC are going right up the chimney.
Don’t buy into the myth that if you’ve closed your fireplace flue, you’re spared
First, it has to have a proper seal to provide effectiveness- something you can’t really tell or see if you’ve not been up in your chimney and had it inspected lately. This is especially true with older homes.
In Stock: 3 Week Day Lead Time
- Fast Shipping on standard models (after confirmation)
- Stylish matte black aluminum frame
- Clear Glass Only Available for these fireplace doors
- Bifold track doors – bifold glass doors are a classic and functional way to cover a fireplace. The EZ Door bifold glass doors open a full 90 degrees with ease
- Please Note: The maximum size for the EZ door is 44″ by 22″. If your fireplace exceeds these dimensions, our EZ Door Steel fireplace door is an affordable, comparable option
- Practical Step-by-Step Guide To Purchasing Fireplace Doors
Without Fireplace Doors, you are losing money and valuable air or heat
It’s worse than leaving your front door wide open or a window raised!
If you have a masonry fireplace, which means your firebox is constructed of brick, you can order glass doors specially made for masonry fireplaces. If you have a pre-fab/zero clearance firebox made of metal, you can purchase an inside-fit fireplace door made specially for that type fireplace.
Not sure what type fireplace you have? Call us to chat with our super friendly customer service experts at 800-897-7175, and see what size and type fireplace doors will work for you!