Do you have a fireplace? Do you have doors on it?
Because if you don’t, even if you have never used your fireplace, you are increasing your energy bills by 14% every single month! So if you pay a $250 dollar electric and power bill, $35 dollars every month is being wasted. That’s a yearly expenditure of $420 bucks!
This is not a lame statistic. It’s from the Department of Energy and it shows how your fireplace is not efficient if you do not have doors that are blocking off the fireplace opening. All your heat and AC are going right up the chimney.
Don’t buy into the myth that if you’ve closed your fireplace flue, you’re spared
First, it has to have a proper seal to provide effectiveness- something you can’t really tell or see if you’ve not been up in your chimney and had it inspected lately. This is especially true with older homes.
Lead Time: Approx. 5 – 7 Business Days After Confirmation
- Safe, stylish, and minimalist. If you’re hunting for an affordable, yet still custom-fit fireplace door, well — you found it!
- Just enter your fireplace manufacturer, firebox dimensions below, and we’ll craft a custom-fit door for your fireplace.
- Your new fireplace door will help you save on energy costs, reduce chimney drafts, and keep your home safe — all for hundreds less than you’d pay for the same quality elsewhere.
- The EZ Door can be created up to 42″ wide and 22″ high. If your fireplace exceed those dimensions check out the EZ Door Steel instead
- Please Note: Doors must be fully opened while fire is burning.
- Custom Models: No model number, manufacturer, model not listed, or custom sizing will increase lead time.
About the EZ Door
- Two tracked bifold doors open 90 degrees
- Frame installs using two brackets on the left and two brackets on the right
- Doors fit into the frame with a pin and roller system
Measurements & materials
- 1 1/8″ anodized aluminum frame in matte black
- Tempered 3/16″ clear glass with safe finished edges
Install your doors right the first time!
Without Fireplace Doors, you are losing money and valuable air or heat
It’s worse than leaving your front door wide open or a window raised!
If you have a masonry fireplace, which means your firebox is constructed of brick, you can order glass doors specially made for masonry fireplaces. If you have a pre-fab/zero clearance firebox made of metal, you can purchase an inside-fit fireplace door made specially for that type fireplace.
Not sure what type fireplace you have? Call us to chat with our super friendly customer service experts at 800-897-7175, and see what size and type fireplace doors will work for you!