- Stylish, 1 1/8″ anodized aluminum frame in matte black
- Tempered 3/16″ clear glass with safe finished edges
- Tracked bifold doors open 90 degrees
- Frame installs with two brackets on the left and two brackets on the right
- Doors fit into the frame with a pin and roller system
- Video Instructions for Installation
- Please Note: The maximum size for this door is 44″ x 22″ so if your fireplace exceeds these dimensions, the EZ Door Steel is a comparable choice
- Practical, Step-by-Step Guide to Purchasing Fireplace Doors
- Doors must be fully opened while fire is burning
- Custom Models: No model number, manufacturer, model not listed, or custom sizing will increase lead time.
One door to fit them all.
Style & Savings
Built to last.
Open full 90 degrees with ease
Tempered 3/16`` Safety Glass
Keeps leftover sparks in and children/pets out
1⅛`` Black Anodized Aluminum Frame
For a sleek, low-profile look
This company made it so easy !! Don’t go to your retail stores, they won’t be of any help. Go online to BrickAnew !! Our mobile home is 1989 model, and they will make the one we need !! We are so excited to be able to replace them !!
Tom’s Corner….. Staff –
Hey…….Welcome to Tom’s Corner. The EZ Door is one of the best deals listed on the market. If you price other doors that are custom made, it can cost over $500, the EZ Door in comparison is $369 and ships as early as next day to 48 hours for most standard models. Custom orders ship on average in 3 weeks. Now that I have your attention, can you believe this door is aluminum with tempered glass? You will feel the comfort of the door as it reduces air flow around the fireplace keeping the warm air in your house.