- Slim Rectangle Aluminum Frame prefect for tile, marble & granite
- Width: 1-1/16″ Depth: 7/16″ for super sleek appearance
- Default overlap: 1/2” Overlap – per side
- Durable dual corner-key construction for easy install.
- All-in-One mounting system & Positive catch door latches.
- Glass Color: Grey, Clear and Bronze
- Glass is 1/8” thick
- 16 Powder Coat
- Custom slimline hinges allow doors to open 180
- Twin Cabinet or Bifold tempered glass doors
- Choice of Draft or No Draft Damper Assembly Inside Fit Only (includes pressure mounting)
- Dual Corner Key Construction & the thickest aluminum extrusions in the industry
- Made to Order
- Proudly Made in the USA
Note: Please check for the “Full” recess depth before placing your order. Give us a call if you need assistance in determining if the Lexington Fireplace Doors will install into your firebox opening.
Don't be fooled by its minimalistic design—the Lexington features top of the line hardware, endless customizations, and an extruded aluminum build 33% thicker than most competitive doors.
Built for smooth surfaces.
Available as an inside or overlap fit, the Lexington fireplace door makes the perfect accent to smooth fascias such as marble, tile, and granite.
3 glass colors to choose from.
Hide leftover ash and soot in your firebox with tinted glass options—available in grey or bronze.
Every door includes a 30-day money back guarantee, free returns, and a 2-year warranty against defects so you can order with confidence.
Your installation kit contains hardware for multiple types of fireplaces and applications.
There are two methods to mount each type of bracket, see the descriptions below to see
which type works best for your application.
A. Corner Key: Install the mounting bolt directly into one of the holes in the corner key
closest to surface you are mounting the door to.
B. Track Nuts: Install the mounting bolt into the track nuts (K), which allows you to mount
anywhere on the track that runs along the entire back of the frame. The track-nut will turn
and lock in place in the track as you tighten the bolt. This is especially useful if you need
to clear an obstruction or place the mounting in a certain area.
Inside Fit & Zero Clearance Installation:
1. Two bracket options may be used: The Ztab Brackets (D), or the larger “L” Brackets (B).
2. Using the 1/2” Mounting Bolts (I), attach four brackets to the frame. Insert one Set. Screw (J) into the threaded hole on each of the Brackets.
3. Center the Fireplace Enclosure frame in the fireplace opening.
4. Using the included Allen Wrench (F), tighten the Pressure Screws (J) against the sides
of the fireplace opening, securing the frame in place.
5. Re-install the Mesh Screen Doors (if applicable).
Adjustments & Alignment:
IMPORTANT: Check that the Doors in the enclosure are aligned properly.
• If the Doors do not close properly, or do not lay flat against the frame, the frame is
most likely being torqued. Typically this means that the fireplace face is not perfectly flat,
plumb, level, or that the opening is not perfectly square. Do not force the enclosure frame
to conform to a fireplace that is not plumb or level.