- Free shipping on all orders over $199 all other orders have a $25 shipping charge.
- All orders are processed and shipped via FedEx ground within 1-3 business days and are shipped from Marietta GA.
- FedEx Ground can take 1-5 business days from the day it was shipped depending on where you live in the country. Please keep in mind, if you placed an order on a Friday, your shipment won’t be processed until Monday.
- Online orders are usually processed the following business day.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states (No Alaska or Hawaii)
The Buckhead Masonry Fireplace Door
- Overlap fit only
- Match up your height and with win preset frame size choices
- 4 1/2″ aluminum frame in powder coat, textured black finish
- Full-swing, bifold glass doors open 180 degrees
- 1/4″ tempered bronze glass with safe finished edges
- 19 gauge mesh curtain included with door
- Lifetime warranty on glass, five year warranty on frame
HOW TO MEASURE A MASONRY FIREPLACE FOR DOORS
HOW TO INSTALL MASONRY FIREPLACE DOORS
FIREPLACE DOORS: SHOULD I KEEP THEM OPEN OR CLOSED?
MASONRY VS. PREFAB FIREPLACES: WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
Fireplace Models & Sizes
Shipping | Warranty | Reviews
1 Year Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants the glass enclosures and the metal work to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation. Discoloration of any frame piece is caused by over firing and is considered abuse of the enclosure. THE MANUFACTURER MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO A MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE AND STRESS WHICH MAY CAUSE GLASS BREAKAGE. LIFETIME WARRANTY ON GLASS. It will, however, replace without cost any glass that breaks in normal use. Warranties also are not transferable to new owners. The foregoing limited warranty is not transferable by the customer and does not include the eventual defects caused by improper use or operation of the glass enclosure or by normal wear and tear.
The enforceability of this limited warranty shall be further subject to compliance with the following requirements:
That the customer complies with the instruction set forth above and does not misuse, abuse, alter, or modify the glass enclosure.
That the customer does not use the glass enclosure for a purpose other than its intended use.