VALLEY OAK VENT FREE LOG SPECIFICATIONS:
- Ideal for smaller fireplaces, the Valley Oak logs are featured on the G8E Vent-Free burner system.
- With 99% heating efficiency, these log sets operate using less gas, saving you energy dollars. ANSI certified for propane gas or propane gas, the vent-free collection is equipped with an oxygen depletion sensor for safe operation.
- A variety of controls from manual to an on/off remote, make using your gas logs simple.
- VOG8E-**R Valley Oak (9,500 BTUs) GasLog Set (can be installed in bedrooms)
G8 BURNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Vent free burner
- ANSI certified
- Safety pilot assembly
- Oxygen depletion sensor
- Manufactured for indoor use
- Btu/Hr – 9500 Natural Gas and Propane
MINIMUM HEARTH DIMENSIONS
- Manual Safety Pilot – 17″ W (front) x 9 1/2″ D x 17″ H x 13″ W (rear)
- Safety Pilot With Remote – 17″ W (front) x 9 1/2″ D x 17″ H x 13″ W (rear)
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION: This is a Vent Free/Ventless gas log burner system designed for installation into a wood burning fireplace retro-fitted with Natural Gas designed to be burned with the damper closed. Designed for a UL approved Vent Free firebox that does not have a chimney. You cannot install this gas log set in a B-Vent (Natural Vent) (NV) gas fireplace or Direct Vent (DV) gas fireplace or any gas or wood burning stove. It burns Natural Gas and is for use indoors only.